5 THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN FINDING THE RIGHT TRAINER FOR YOU!!!!
- Professionalism- A trainer should be certified and behave in appropriate manner showing commitment and responsibility to instruct,evaluate, and control.
- Experience- It feels good to know others had a good experience. Especially your first time doing something you really want to accomplish. A trainer should provide a track record/history verbally or visually.
- Trustworthy- A trainer & client typically develop a friend/business relationship which should remain business at the end of the day.
- Personality- A MUST!!!..As a human we vibe off of frequencies. Finding a trainer on your frequency will help you communicate better. make sure it's majority Fitness and not chit-chatting.
- Specialties-Trainers always market themselves by there specialities/skills. Which is a plus because we normally engage in activity were interested in learning. Making the experience a investment in knowledge.